COMING TO MAGFEST IS EASY! FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS.
Before the festival:
1. Please take a moment to read our code of conduct. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you will need a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. If the parent/guardian is present at the festival, they can sign it in front of us at the registration desk. If the parent/guardian will not be present, the slip can be brought pre-signed, however it MUST be notarized.
2. Pre-register! Pre-registration saves you money over the at-door price, and makes sure you have a pass in case we sell out. Pre-registered passes are good for all four days of the event. Single day passes are available at the door.
3. If you plan to stay overnight, use our book hotel book hotel page to book a room in the venue hotel at a discounted rate. Make sure you book a room as soon as possible, as we will surely sell out. Other hotels are in the area, and we automatically update the availability for discounted rooms in those hotels.
At the festival:
4. Your pass can be picked up at the MAGFest registration desk when you arrive at the venue. Please make sure to bring photo ID. If you didn’t pre-register, you can still buy a pass at the festival.
5. Events at MAGFest are going on every hour of every day, and your pass grants you access to all of them. Consult the maps and schedule, do whatever you want, and have the time of your life! Try to get some water, food, and sleep along the way.