Think you have what it takes to volunteer at GAAM, and make a night full of magic for hundreds of gamers? Well, sign on up! 😀
- All VolunSTARs must be 18 years of age and over at the start of the convention date.
- All VolunSTARs need to have an attendee’s badge to VolunSTAR. No exceptions can be made.
- Those who sign up to VolunSTAR and not inform one of the VolunSTAR Managers, via email-with the proper subject line-that they are unable to report to work, will not be eligible to sign up for the next year’s VolunSTARs pool.
- All qualified VolunSTARs must meet with a VolunSTAR Manager for check in with the staff. VolunSTARs will receive their VolunSTARs badge, and assignments at the desk.
- VolunSTARs who show up to any other GAAM event without their VolunSTAR documentation to check in for work will be sent to a VolunSTAR Manager for a sign and assignments.
- VolunSTARs are required to work all hours they had indicated on the sign-up sheet. Those hours will be your assigned schedule for the weekend.
- By VolunSTARing with GAAM, you are representing our organization. Should there be any misconduct and you do not abide by the Code of Conduct and all rules/regulations set by GAAM, you will lose any and all incentives earned, no longer be allowed to VolunSTAR with GAAM and asked for your badge and/or shirt, and possibly be removed from the event
- If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]