It’s our first foodie meetup, GAAM Bytes and Booze! In this potluck style event, bring a dish, or bring food to be donated to feed the hungry, while we play some foodie related games and bond with the rest of the gaming and nerd community. #DoGood 🍗🍻🎮
Entry is based on those bringing food to eat or donate. So, fill out the form below, and let us know what you plan to do and RSVP “GOING” at http://bit.ly/GAAMBytesAndBooze
Patreon supporters will have special food set aside and to-go boxes available.
Rules for Potluck Participants
- Dishes must be large pan/family style
- Be prepared to make note of any ingredients that may be an allergen
- We have a limited space so insta/crock pots will be extremely limited
- You must bring the necessary utensils for the food you’re bringing (toothpicks, tongs, etc)
- Please show up between 12:00-12:45 to set up food
- A GAAM Team member will let you know if your dish is APPROVED. Please wait to hear back before cooking or buying anything
- Bring something TASTY!
Suggested Items for those Donating Food
- Canned Meat
- Pasta and Sauce
- Peanut butter and Jelly
- Mac n Cheese
- Canned fruit and veggies
- Baby Formula
Feeding Northeast Florida can only accept unopened, unexpired items.
They also cannot accept “homemade” canned jellies, jams or vegetables.