GAAM wants to support you, the artist, each month with a different themed art challenge that’s free to enter! This month’s theme is “Smashing: Smash Bros“! Send us your creation (old or new) related to your favorite Smash Bros character (traditional, digital, toy photography, and cosplay counts) by February 26th! Winners will be announced March 1st on GAAM Live on Facebook.com/ILoveGAAM
Judge’s Award Winner –
$100: $50 for you and $50 $200: $100 for you and $100 for charity you choose & digital certificate (award based on Judge’s Panel)
People’s Choice Winner –
$50: $25 for you and $25 $100: $50 for you and $50 for the charity you choose & digital certificate (award based on likes on http://www.facebook.com/ILoveGAAM and instagram.com/ILoveGAAM)
Runner Ups – 2 Runner ups will be chosen (One for “Judge’s Award”, and One for “People’s Choice”) to receive digital certificates
Honorable Mentions – 9 creators will be chosen for honorable mentions and to receive digital certificates
Everybody: $1 will be donated to the chosen charity for the first 100 entrants.
Thank you to our Patrons for making this possible.
You can support us and keep things like this going on Patreon at http://bit.ly/SupportGAAMonPatreon
1. Nothing pornographic.
2. It must pertain to the theme
3. Make sure it’s game related in some way, shape, or form.
4. No more than 5 entries.
5. Entries MUST be submitted via the form by: September 11th for Marvelous. October 26th for Anime. November 27th for Vs. December 21st for Holiday. February 26th 2021 for SMASHing (Smash Bros). Submit it after or by any other method…and well…there’s not much we can do for you. Sorry guys. 🙁
6. Keep your file size under 10MB please.
7. You must like GAAM on Facebook and Instagram for your submission to count. We gotta get something out of it, come on.
8. Prizes will be distributed within 4-5 business days
9. Money will be distributed via Paypal, Venmo, or Amazon gift card (whichever method is easiest, because sometimes it gets complicated with international entries ;))
About Artist’s Rights and GAAM 🙂
GAAM does not have the right to sell the artist’s work without the artist’s permission.
The work is not to be produced and/or sold for additional posters, prints, t-shirts, or any other merchandise, physical or digital.
If you have been banned from GAAM events, have exhibited improper community conduct ( bullying, harassment, etc) , we reserve the right not to accept the entry.
The artist retains all rights to their work, and grants GAAM a license to display their work at events, online and for advertising and promotional instances.